PAN Card is really a significant document necessary to carry out certain financial transactions. Documents for pan card is distributed in kind of a laminated credit card carrying an exclusive Alpha Numeric Code. It is disseminated to an individual and a firm with validity of lifetime. However in case should you lose your pan card or it's stolen, you are able to apply for a Duplicate PAN Card. Your permanent account number will not likely change using the duplicate pan card. We have given here complete procedure to have the Duplicate PAN Card. the procedure is very simple and straight forward.
How to Apply for Duplicate PAN Card
You can put for Duplicate PAN Card in case your original card is damaged or lost. Follow the procedure given below to obtain the same.
1. Visit the NSDL official website and then click the ‘Reprint of Card’.
2. Now select ‘Online Application for Changes and Correction in PAN Data.’
3. Follow the instructions give there and fill the online form and submit it.
Once you fulfil the submission of form you're going to get acknowledgment number. Take a list of your acknowledgement number or receipt.
Documents being Sent to NSDL for Duplicate PAN Card
Send the next documents on the NSDL office:
1. Print from Acknowledgment Receipt.
2. Paste two recent photographs for the receipt using your signature or left thumb impression across photo.
3. If have not paid online, add DD of Rs. 107 and is overtaken by NSDL - PAN, payable at Mumbai.
4. Add Xerox copy within your lost PAN Card should you have it.
5. Proof of Identity and proof residence and age.
Send above documents to NSDL office at Pune on following address. Do not forget to mention within the envelop as: APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST-N-Acknkowledgement Number. (You have to bring up your acknowledgement volume of 15 digit about the envelop)
Address of NSDL:
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd
5, Mantri Sterling, 341, S no. 997/8
Model Colony, Nr. Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune 411016.
See that a envelop reaches the NSDL, Pune within 15 days in the date of online application. Also note the copy of your respective lost PAN Card will never be sufficient alone.You can also check Aadhar card update status, and you will have to submit your evidence residence, proof identity and birth day. Leave your queries in the event of any confusion pertaining to Pan Card.